MALAYSIA TOUR PACKAGE (LANGKAWI/ KUALA LUMPUR/ MALACCA)
- Group Size: Minimum 2 pax
- Package Price: BDT 65,000 (Per pax)
- Any Day tour Round the year
- Hotel Name: Arenaa Star Hotel, Arenaa Deluxe Hotel, Fave Hotel
- 7 Days 6 Nights
DAY 1 Arrival + KL Night Tour with Dinner:
Arrival Kuala Lumpur / Night Tour with Cultural Dinner Upon arrival meet our driver and transfer to Kuala Lumpur. Check-in hotel and Free at leisure. 6.30pm, transfer to WOW KL Restaurant for cultural dinner. After finished, continue with Night Tour which visits the famous night bazaar of China Town for bargains and sights. After finish the tour, proceed to hotel. Overnight at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
DAY 2 Kuala Lumpur Half Day City Tour:
Breakfast at hotel. 0900hrs, meet our driver at hotel lobby for Kuala Lumpur Half Day City Tour - (4 hours) Places to visit: King Palace, National Monument, National Mosque, lndependence Square, Sultan Abdul Samad Building and Petronas Twin Tower (photo stop). Driver pass: KL Botanical Garden, KL Bird Park, Orchid Garden, Police Museum and lslamic Art Museum. Local product: Beryl's Chocolate Kingdom, Jadi Batik and Leather shop. After that, transfer hotel and free at own leisure. Overnight at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
DAY 3 Malacca:
Breakfast at hotel. 1000hrs, meet our driver and transfer to Malacca City. (Approx. 2 hours). Malacca City is one of the oldesttrading ports in the country, having experienced rule underthe Portuguese, Dutch, and English. Popular sites to visit in Malacca City including St Paul's Hill, St Paul's church, the Stadthuys, the fortress A'Famosa (Porta de Santiago), Cheng Hoon Teng Temple and ionker Street. Lunch at local restaurant (own expenses), after tour transfer to hotel for free at leisure. Overnjght at hotel in Malacca.
DAY 4 Malacca > KLIA/KLIA2:
Malacca / KLIA Airport / Langkawi lsland Breakfast at hotel. Check out the hotel and depart to KLIA Airport. Taking domestic flight to Langkawi lsland (exclude flight ticket). Upon arrival, meet the driver and transferto hotel, Check in resort and free & easy. Overnight at resort in Langkawi.
DAY 5 Half day Langkawi Tour:
Breakfast at hotel. 0900hrs, visit to the Orlental Village, where you'll see a collection of more than 50 activities and activity providers. Packed with F&B outlets, galleries, spas, souvenirs and retail stores, the quaint Oriental Village ensures fun, adventure and gastronomic delights. Next, enjoy an exhilarating experience going on the Langkawi Cable car, where you'll be taken 709m above sea level. After tour, transfer back to hotel forfree & leisure. Overnight at resort in Langkawi. Remark: lnclude Cable car ticket (Subject to availability, depend to the weather/maintenance work).
Day 5 Free & Easy Activities:
Breakfast at hotel. Free and easy at your own arrangement. Guest can do snorkelllng, swimming on the beach or sun bath etc. Overnight at resort in Langkawi.
Day 7 Departure:
Langkawi lsland / KLIA Airport
Breakfast at hotel. Departure transfer from hotel to KLIA Airport, Take the lnternational flight to back home.
- Accommodation as per itinerary with daily breakfast
- Dhaka-kualalampur-Dhaka return air ticket
- Tour and transfer as per itinerary (pVT)
- Return Airport Transfer
- Half Day KL City Tour/Malacca Tour/Half Day Langkawi Tour
- Entrance Ticket _ WOW KL Dinner & Langkawi Cable Car
- Driver cum guide English speaking
- Complimentary 1 bottle drinking water per day/tour
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure
- Entrance Fee
- Tipping for driver (RM1O per day/tour)
- Travel insurance
- Others not mentions in itinerary
- Public Holiday Surcharge.
- Rate and itinerary to change without prior notice
- 15% peak season surcharge will occur (date will advise)
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of person as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full Three (3) Days before journey.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to Check-In date and is subject to room availability.
- Children above 5 (Five) years will be charged as per Adult Rate.
- Children between 3 yrs to 5 yrs, sharing parent’s room will be charged 75%.
- Children below 3 years are complimentary.
Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked by the hotel
- a) Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- b) Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Ridge Tourism more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Ridge Tourism’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received three days prior to arrival date, Ridge Tourism has the right to cancel your reservation. Ridge Tourism will not responsible for lost reservations.
iii. If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
|No of Days||Penalty|
|30 days and over||20%|
|29 – 15 days||30%|
|14 - 8 days||50%|
|7- 1 days||75%|
|Arrival day/ No Show||100%|
Illness or Absence:
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday, including but not limited to missed hotels, transfers, meals or sightseeing.