INDONESIA TOUR PACKAGE (BALI)
- 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS
- GROUP SIZE : MINIMUM 2 PAX
- PACKAGE PRICE : BDT 99,000 (PER PAX)
- ANY DAY TOUR ROUND THE YEAR
- HOTEL NAME : ROYAL SINGOSARI KUTA 3 STAR
Day 1: Arrival Bali – Transfer in (D)
Arrival at Bali Airport meet and greeting with Our Tour Guide Or Adventure Indonesia Representative Staff then direct transfer to the Hotel for Check In ( Check in time on 3PM Bali time) then Free program at your leisure till pick up time for Dinner at Local Restaurant .
Welcome to Bali
Bali is the most popular island holiday destination in the Indonesian archipelago, with good reason. Here you’ll experience a fine combination of sandy beaches and rolling surf, an ancient culture known for its warm hospitality and exotic temples and palaces set against stunning natural backdrops. After sunset, famous hotspots come to life offering exciting clubbing scenes and packed dance floors. Besides, shopping with good brands and Balinese things.
Day 2: Fullday Ubud Monkey Forest, Ubud Village + Kintamani Volcano Tour (BLD)
After breakfast on 9AM will pick up at lobby hotel then proceed to Ubud Monkey Forest. Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain dwelt by some group of monkey and other tropical animals. It is strategically located in the hearth of Ubud Village, precisely located in the region of Padang Tegal Village, Ubud Sub district and Gianyar Regency. Monkey Forests in Balinese language called Wanara. Wanara are spread out in the island and Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile the local community own important role to keep this forest naturally in order to all wild animals to live smoothly. After tour finished we will continue our trip to Kintamani Volcano tour ( visit only). Kintamani is the most favorite tourist destinatios in bali with the active volcano of mount Batur and beatiful lake. Kintamani is surrounded by the captivating nature and there are six ancient villages around cauldron of Batur Lake which is often conceived by Bali Age Village. The local people from these Bali Age Villages own the unique cultures, houses and life style. Kintamani area is consisted of some Villages those are Kedisan Village, Buahan, Abang, Trunyan, Songan, Southy Batur,North Batur, Sukawana and Kintamanin Village. The total of resident in these area are about 15 thousand who are mostly working as farmer, merchant, or work at industrial tourism. Lunch will provide at Local Buffet Restaurant with Mount Batur and Lake View . Afther Kintamani tour you will transit at Coffee and cacao Plantation to enjoy free kinds of Balinese coffee then drive to the Holy Spring Tirtal Empul Tampak Siring Temple. Tirta Empul Temple or Tampak Siring Temple is a holy spring water temple located in Tampak Siring Village, Gianyar regency and it is about 39 km eastwards from Denpasar town. It is set in the dale and encircled by the hill. In the west side of this temple, there is an Indonesian President palace which has been found by the first president. The name of Tirta Empul is loaded in a inscription which is kept At Sakenan Temple, Manukaya Village, Sub district of Tampak Siring, about 3 km from Tirta Empul Temple. In this inscription, the Tirta Empul is named by the Tirta Ri Air Hampul and then the name has changed into Tirta Hampul and finally become the Tirta Empul. Tirta Ri Air Hampul is meaning the water emerge or the holy pool (petirthan) which is the water emerge from the land.After tour finished before return back to the hotel you will get Dinner at Local Restaurant.
Day 3: Fullday Glass Bottom Boat Tj. Benoa Beach+ Uluwatu Cliff Temple Ocean View tour + Free Shopping (BLD)
After Breakfast on 9.00AM will pick up at lobby hotel proceed to Tj. Benoa Beach .The tour will use the Glass Bottom Boat to explore the submarine of Benoa sea and stop for 15 minutes to observe the colorful fishes of under water and just seat down on the boat you can see many kinds of fishes from the bottom glass. The journey will look around the beautiful beach with daily local community activities.Afterward you can Enjoy Water Sport Activities Like Banana Boat, Parasailing , Seawalker and Etc ( Water Sport On Personal Expenses ) Lunch Will provide at Local Restaurant then Drive to Uluwatu Cliff Temple Ocean View , Uluwatu Temple is a Hindu temple set on the cliff bank in south part of Bali Peninsula. It is one of Sad Kahyangan Temple in Bali (six big groups of Bali Temples), located in Pecatu village, sub district of South Kuta, and Badung Regency or about 25 km southerly part of Denpasar town. It is situated on the coral reef sordid to sea about 80 meters above the sea level. After tour finished before return back to the hotel you will get Dinner at Local Restaurant.
Day 4 : Bali Transfer out (B )
After breakfast at hotel 3 hours before departure flight will pick up at lobby hotel then transfer out to Bali Airport for your onward flight to Next Destination (Hope you enjoy the trip and See you Again
PRICE INCLUDED :
- Accommodation as per Above Option
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Lunch/Dinner as per Itinerary
- Return Airport transfers
- Entrance Fee as per Itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- Welcome Garland Upon Arrival
- 1 Bottle Mineral Water/Day/Pax
- ALL TRANSFERS AND SIGHSEEING BASED ON PRIVATE BASIS
- Any Personal Expenses
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of person as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full Three (3) Days before journey.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to Check-In date and is subject to room availability.
- Children above 5 (Five) years will be charged as per Adult Rate.
- Children between 3 yrs to 5 yrs, sharing parent’s room will be charged 75%
- Children below 3 years are complimentary.
Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked by the hotel
- a) Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- b) Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Ridge Tourism more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Ridge Tourism’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received three days prior to arrival date, Ridge Tourism
has the right to cancel your reservation. Ridge Tourism will not responsible for lost reservations.
iii. If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
|No of Days||Penalty|
|30 days and over||20%|
|29 – 15 days||30%|
|14 - 8 days||50%|
|7- 1 days||75%|
|Arrival day/ No Show||100%|
Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday, including but not limited to missed hotels, transfers, meals or sightseeing.