- 4 Days 3 Nights
- Group Size: Minimum 2 pax
- Package Price: By Road 17,100 (Per Pax)
By Air 29,900 (Per Pax)
- Any Day tour Round the year
- Hotel Name: Cristal Palace/ Boomsung/ Similar
- Meal plan: Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 1 – PHULBARI/ CHANGRABANDA/BAGDOGRA TO DARJEELING
After being received at Phulbari/ Changrabanda/ Bagdogra, proceed to Darjeeling (6,730 ft) which is 70 km away and takes 3 hours approximately. After reaching Darjeeling, check in at hotel. You can visit the Mall Road and go to for a stroll in the evening. Overnight stay.
DAY 2- DARJEELING FULL DAY SIGHT SEEN:
Wake up early in the morning (3:30 am) to witness the sunshine from Tiger Hill (2,590 meters/ 13 KM/ 45 min). On the way back, visit the famous Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. Proceed for half day city tour around Darjeeling covering The Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda , P.N> Zoological Park (Thursday close), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Thursday close), tensing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self help Centre (Sunday close) and outer view of Tea Garden (Chitrey).
DAY 3 – DARJEELING- MIRIK LAKE EXCURSIONS:
After breakfast drive to Mirik (4,900 ft),via Indo-Nepal Border ( Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border to Pasupat Market). The driver is thought scenic roads with occasional stoppage for photography. Mirik is known for man made Sumendu Lake is center surrounded by pine trees and its landscape teagardens and orange orchards. Return to Darjeeling in the evening and overnight stay.
DAY 4 - DARJEELING – PHULBARI/ CHANGRABANDA/BAGDOGRA
Proceed from Gangtok to Phulbari/ Changrabanda /Bagdogra (for onward journey (120 KM drive/4.5 Hours drive approx).
- Accommodation on double Sharing Basis.
- Food as per meal plans
- Exclusive vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal. It will be as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train) & porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the passenger, directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa fee
- Border speed money
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Children above 5 (Five) years will be charged as per Adult Rate.
- Children between 3 yrs to 5 yrs, sharing parent’s room will be charged 75%.
- Children below 3 years are complimentary.
Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked by the hotel
- 50% of the Total Package Cost needs to be deposited in favor of Ridge Tourism Pvt Ltd.
- The balance 50% needs to be paid three (3) Days prior journey.
- Once the advance has been deposited, kindly notify us over the mail with a scanned copy of the receipt and also inform us over the phone regarding the same.
- After the advance is credited in our bank account, we will send you the confirmation via email which will also serve as your money receipt. We will send you the confirmation service vouchers too.
Amendment of booked tour will be treated as Cancellation. However, minor amendments can be made on the payment of a additional charge, which will vary from case to case.
***Refund will be paid to the source through which the guest has booked. Any refund will take at least 15 days to process & will be send to you’re A/C.
NO REFUND WILL BE MADE AGAINST ANY UN UTILIZED SERVICES, WHAT SO EVER MAY BE THE REASON.***
Cancellation has to be sent to us by Email.
|From Date of booking – 30 days||only communication charges of BDT 2,000.00 per person|
|30 -15 Days prior to departure||25% of tour cost|
|14 -07 Days prior to departure||50% of tour cost|
|07- 0 Days prior to departure||100% of tour cost|
Above are the cancellation rules but we will put our best possible effort to minimize the cancellation charges.
- Check in & Check out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective hotels
- For Extra Person Sharing the Room & Child with Extra Bed, almost all the hotel of our area provides MATTRESS and ROLLOVERS as a supplement to Extra Bed.
- Most of the hotels in Hills do not have lift, so you have to climb stairs to reach their rooms Incase anyone has problems climbing stairs do let us know in advance so that we are careful in assigning Hotels
- Hotel in Deluxe & Standard Category provides room heater on request & on extra payment
- Seating capacity of a Luxury vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Simillar) is 06 Persons including child for Non A/c Sumo / Max for 4-8 pax including child for WagonR / Alto / Santro for 1-3 Pax including child.
- Tata Sumo/Boleros can go only up to the stand at Gangtok after which a Taxi up to the hotel needs to be arranged at additional cost.
- Your luggage is your own responsibility. Take care of your baggage during the Tour.
- In case of any Flight / Train Cancellation, Ridge Tourism Pvt Ltd. will not be responsible for the same and the cancellation policy will be applicable.
- Sikkim & Darjeeling is a hilly area. It is always advisable to bring warm clothes even during summer and heavy woolens in winter.
- Any extra expenses incurred due to natural calamity or political disturbance is to be borne by the passengers directly on the spot on actual.