BY AIR BHUTAN TOUR – 6
Best Bhutan tour package from Bangladesh
- BY AIR BHUTAN TOUR
- THIMPHU , PUNAKHA , DUCHU LA PASS , PARO , CHELE LA PASS & HAA VALLEY
- 5 NIGHTS & 4 DAYS
- GROUP SIZE: MINIMUM 4 PERSONS
- PRICE PER PERSON: 35,500 BDT
- ANY DAY TOUR ROUND THE YEAR :
DAY 1 : PICK UP FROM PARO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, PROCESSING OF TOURIST PERMIT, TRANSFER TO THIMPHU & NIGHT STAY
PICK UP FROM PARO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, PROCESSING TOURIST PERMIT, TRANSFER TO THIMPHU (WHICH IS APPROX 1 & HALF HOURS/ 65 KM TO THIMPHU) THIMPHU IS THE CAPITAL AND LARGEST CITY OF BHUTAN. IT HAS A POPULATION OF 104,200 &CHECK-IN AT HOTEL & OVERNIGHT STAY AT THIMPHU.
DAY 2 : THIMPHU FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING, & NIGHT STAY
AFTER BREAKFAST: GO FOR MAJOR SIGHTSEEING COVERING 1) BUDDHA POINT, 2) BBS TOWER, 3) TASHICCHHOE DZONG, 4) THE MEMORIAL CHORTEN, 5) NATIONAL LIBRARY, 6) THE INSTITUTE OF TRADITIONAL MEDICINE, 7) CENTENARY FARMER MARKET, 8) CHANGLIMITHANG STADIUM, 9)SCHOOL OF ARTS & CRAFTS, 10)HANDICRAFT INSTITUTE, 11) ZANGTHOPELRI LHAKHANG, 12)MOTITHANG TAKIN RESERVE (TAKIN ZOO), 13) SEMTOKHA DZONG, & OVERNIGHT STAY AT THIMPHU.
DAY 3 : THIMPHU TO PUNAKHA & WANGDUE VIA DOCHU LA PASS FOR SIGHTSEEING, TRANSFER TO PARO & NIGHT STAY
AFTER BREAKFAST: TRANSFER TO PUNAKHA. ( WHICH IS APPROX 3 HOURS /90 KM , FROM THIMPHU) PUNAKHA IS THE ADMINISTRATIVE CENTRE OF PUNAKHA DZONGKHAG, DISTRICTS OF BHUTAN. PUNAKHA WAS THE CAPITAL OF BHUTAN. IT HAS A POPULATION OF 25,700. WANGDUE PHODRANG IS A TOWN AND CAPITAL (DZONGKHAG THROMDE) OF WANGDUE PHODRANG DISTRICT IN CENTRAL BHUTAN. IT HAS A POPULATION OF 34,300. ENROUTE VISIT 1) DOCHU LA PASS, 2) DRUK WANGYAL LHAKHANG. IN AFTERNOON: VISIT 3) PUNAKHA DZONG & 4) WANGDUE PHODRANG, 5) KHAMSUM YULLEY NAMGYEL CHORTEN, OVERNIGHT STAY AT PARO.
DAY 4 : PARO FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING & NIGHT STAY
PARO IS DESTINATION OF SCENIC BEAUTY, THE ONLY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT OF BHUTAN IN PARO. IT HAS A POPULATION OF 39,800.(WHICH IS APPROX 4 HOURS /143 KM FROM PUNAKHA & WANGDUE) AFTER BREAKFAST: VISIT 1) DRUKGYAL DZONG, 2) VIEW OF TAKTSANG MONASTERY, 3) KICHULANKA MONASTERY, 4)TA DZONG, 5)PARO RINPUNG DZONG (MUSEUM), 6)NYA-MEY ZAM, 7)DUNGTSE LHANKHANG, 8)KILA GOMPA, 9)DRUK CHOEDING. IN EVENING: STROLL THROUGH THE MARKET OF PARO & OVERNIGHT STAY.
DAY 5 : PARO TO MOVE CHELE LA PASS & HAA VALLEY ONLY FOR SIGHTSEEING & NIGHT STAY AT PARO
AFTER BREAKFAST: EXCURSION TO PARO EXTRA POINT: CHELE LA (PASS) & HAA VALLEY ONLY (BORDER OF THE BHUTAN AND CHINA): AT AN ELEVATION 3,988 METERS IS CONSIDERED TO BE ONE OF THE HIGHEST MOTORABLE PASSES IN BHUTAN. ABOUT AN HOUR'S DRIVE ALONG A THICKLY-FORESTED ROAD, IS THIS PASS-A BOTANICAL PARADISE. THE PASS PROVIDES STUNNING VIEWS OF THE SACRED MOUNTAIN JHOMOLHARI AND JICHU DRAKE. IT IS ALSO MARKED BY HUNDREDS OF PRAYER FLAGS FLUTTERING IN THE WIND. HERE, VISITORS CAN SEE CASCADES OF WILD ROSES; PURPLE AND YELLOW PRIMULAS; AND SWATHES OF DEEP BLUE IRIS COVERING THE FOREST FLOOR. THE TOP OF THE PASS BLOOM WITH RHODODENDRONS IN A VARIETY OF COLORS-PALE PINK, DEEP PINK, BURNT ORANGE, MAUVE, WHITE AND SCARLET. IN EVENING: STROLL THROUGH THE MARKET OF PARO& OVERNIGHT STAY AT PARO.
DAY 6 : PARO TO DROP PARO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, FOR ONWARD JOURNEY.
AFTER BREAKFAST: CHECK-OUT FROM HOTEL, DROP TO PARO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, FOR ONWARD JOURNEY.
THE COST INCLUDES
- Dhaka-Paro-Dhaka return air Ticket
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport
- 5 Night stay in standard hotel
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by NON AC vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the group as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). This vehicle will also change sector wise.
THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Government GST as applicable (as on date 01/06/2017 it is 5%)
- Cost for extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost for optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” Head
- Cost for Visa, Airfare, Train fare, Insurance
- Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner
- Cost for any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to change in package cost, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of person as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full Three (3) Days before journey.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to Check-In date and is subject to room availability.
- Children above 5 (Five) years will be charged as per Adult Rate.
- Children between 2 yrs to 5 yrs, sharing parent’s room will be charged 75%.
- Children below 2 years are complimentary.
Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked by the hotel
- a) Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- b) Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Ridge Tourism more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Ridge Tourism’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received three days prior to arrival date, Ridge Tourism has the right to cancel your reservation. Ridge Tourism will not responsible for lost reservations.
5. If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
|No of Days||Penalty|
|30 days and over||20%|
|29 – 15 days||30%|
|14 - 8 days||50%|
|7- 1 days||75%|
|Arrival day/ No Show||100%|
Illness or Absence:
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday, including but not limited to missed hotels, transfers, meals or sightseeing.