BY ROAD BHUTAN TOUR – 2
Best Bhutan tour package from Bangladesh
- BY ROAD BHUTAN TOUR
- PHUENTSHOLING , THIMPHU , PUNAKHA , DOCHULA PASS , PARO
- 8 NIGHTS & 7 DAYS
- GROUP SIZE : 4 PAX
- PRICE PER PEX : 18,000 BDT
- ANY DAY TOUR ROUND THE YEAR
DAY 1 : PICK UP FROM NJP/ IXB / CHANGRABANDHA, PROCESSING OF TOURIST PERMIT AT PHUENTSHOLING & NIGHT STAY
PICK UP FROM NJP/ IXB, PROCESSING TOURIST PERMIT AT PHUENTSHOLING, & NIGHT STAY.( PHUENTSHOLING, IS A BORDER TOWN IN SOUTHERN BHUTAN, PHUENTSHOLING LIES OPPOSITE THE INDIAN TOWN OF JAIGAON, [WEST BENGAL ] PHUENTSHOLING HAS A POPULATION OF 20,537)
DAY 2 : PHUENTSHOLING TO THIMPHU, ROAD VIEW SIGHTSEEING & NIGHT STAY
AFTER BREAKFAST: TRANSFER TO THIMPHU, (WHICH IS APPROX 6 HOURS/ 172 KM FROM PHUENTSHOLING TOWN) THIMPHU IS THE CAPITAL AND LARGEST CITY OF BHUTAN. IT HAS A POPULATION OF 104,200. ON ROAD WATER FALLS & NATURAL SIGHTSEEING, CHUKHA DAM (TOP VIEW) EN-ROUTE. CHECK-IN AT HOTEL & OVERNIGHT STAY.
DAY 3 : THIMPHU FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING & NIGHT STAY
AFTER BREAKFAST: GO FOR MAJOR SIGHTSEEING COVERING 1) BUDDHA POINT, 2)BBS TOWER, 3)TASHICCHHOE DZONG, 4)THE MEMORIAL CHORTEN, 5)NATIONAL LIBRARY, 6)THE INSTITUTE OF TRADITIONAL MEDICINE, 7)CENTENARY FARMER MARKET, 8)CHANGLIMITHANG STADIUM, 9)SCHOOL OF ARTS & CRAFTS, 10)HANDICRAFT INSTITUTE, 11)ZANGTHOPELRI LHAKHANG, 12)MOTITHANG TAKIN RESERVE (TAKIN ZOO), 13)SEMTOKHA DZONG. IN EVENING: STROLL THROUGH THE MARKET OF THIMPHU & OVERNIGHT STAY
DAY 4 : THIMPHU TO PUNAKHA, WANGDUE & VIA DOCHU LA PASS FOR SIGHTSEEING & NIGHT STAY AT PUNAKHA
AFTER BREAKFAST: TRANSFER TO PUNAKHA. ( WHICH IS APPROX 3 HOURS /90 KM , FROM THIMPHU)PUNAKHA IS THE ADMINISTRATIVE CENTRE OF PUNAKHA DZONGKHAG, DISTRICTS OF BHUTAN. PUNAKHA WAS THE CAPITAL OF BHUTAN. IT HAS A POPULATION OF 25,700. WANGDUE PHODRANG IS A TOWN AND CAPITAL (DZONGKHAG THROMDE) OF WANGDUE PHODRANG DISTRICT IN CENTRAL BHUTAN. IT HAS A POPULATION OF 34,300. ENROUTE VISIT 1) DOCHU LA PASS, 2) DRUK WANGYAL LHAKHANG. IN AFTERNOON: VISIT 3) PUNAKHA DZONG & 4) WANGDUE PHODRANG, 5) KHAMSUM YULLEY NAMGYEL CHORTEN, OVERNIGHT STAY AT PUNAKHA.
DAY 5 : PUNAKHA TO PARO LOCAL NATURAL SIGHTSEEING & NIGHT STAY AT PARO
AFTER BREAKFAST: TRANSFER TO PARO, PARO IS DESTINATION OF SCENIC BEAUTY, THE ONLY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT OF BHUTAN IN PARO. IT HAS A POPULATION OF 39,800. (WHICH IS APPROX 4 HOURS /143 KM FROM PUNAKHA & WANGDUE) LOCAL NATURAL SIGHTSEEING & OVERNIGHT STAY AT PARO.
DAY 6 : PARO FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING & NIGHT STAY
AFTER BREAKFAST: VISIT 1) DRUKGYAL DZONG, 2) VIEW OF TAKTSANG MONASTERY, 3) KICHULANKA MONASTERY, 4)TA DZONG, 5)PARO RINPUNG DZONG (MUSEUM), 6)NYA-MEY ZAM, 7)DUNGTSE LHANKHANG, 8)KILA GOMPA, 9)DRUK CHOEDING. IN EVENING: STROLL THROUGH THE MARKET OF PARO & OVERNIGHT STAY.
DAY 7 : PARO TO DROP NJP/ IXB, FOR ONWARDS JOURNEY (TOUR END)
AFTER BREAKFAST: CHECK-OUT FROM HOTEL, PROCEED FOR PARO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT SIGHTSEEING & (WHICH IS APPROX 6 HOURS/ 175 KM TO PHUENTSHOLING). DROP TO NJP/ IXB, FOR ONWARD JOURNEY.
THE COST INCLUDES
- Dhaka-Burimari-Dhaka AC bus ticket
- the Room; CWB = Child with Bed; CNB = Child with no Bed; SRS = Single Room Supplementary & Meals Supplement of an ADULT OR CHILDREN)
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / NJP Station / Changrabandha
- 6 Nights stay in standard hotel
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by NON AC vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the group as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). This vehicle will also change sector wise.
THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Government GST as applicable (as on date 01/06/2017 it is 5%)
- Cost for extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost for optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” Head
- Cost for Visa , Airfare, Train fare, Insurance.
- Cost for any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to change in package cost, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of person as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full Three (3) Days before journey.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to Check-In date and is subject to room availability.
- Children above 5 (Five) years will be charged as per Adult Rate.
- Children between 3 yrs to 5 yrs, sharing parent’s room will be charged 75%.
- Children below 3 years are complimentary.
Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked by the hotel
- a) Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- b) Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Ridge Tourism more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Ridge Tourism’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received three days prior to arrival date, Ridge Tourism has the right to cancel your reservation. Ridge Tourism will not responsible for lost reservations.
5. If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
|No of Days||Penalty|
|30 days and over||20%|
|29 – 15 days||30%|
|14 - 8 days||50%|
|7- 1 days||75%|
|Arrival day/ No Show||100%|
Illness or Absence:
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday, including but not limited to missed hotels, transfers, meals or sightseeing.